Sunday, September 15, 2013

Designs of the Day - Ostwald Helgason - Christian Siriano - Gregory Parkinson


Christian Siriano Spring '14
It's nice to see how true to himself Christian Siriano has stayed down through the seasons. He has a love of the dramatic and ornate, why do something else? 


Gregory Parkinson Spring '14
I was initially not a fan of Gregory Parkinson but I think it was me not really understanding what he was doing. This season though the collection had such a great solidarity of message that I was charmed by it.
Ostwald Helgason Spring '14
This shot does not do the fabric justice. This is a really lovely and warmly romantic look.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I crave your thoughts. You will give them to me...Now!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Design Matters

Total Pageviews